Job Overview: Data Crunch is seeking a skilled Full Stack Developer, with a focus on the back end. We need someone who can bring ideas to the table, work directly with clients, manage projects, and work collaboratively with the team. We need someone excited to contribute and build new software that will change industries. In particular, you will be working on some cutting-edge software in the inventory management and supply chain industry for large-scale industrial products. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, but the majority of the work will likely be on the back-end. Company Overview: Data Crunch is a quickly growing start-up building cutting-edge software products with analytics and AI as a foundation. We are building software to transform sectors such as education, IoT, web development, sales, copywriting, fundraising, supply chain, and more. We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, smart people to help us change the world with great technology, software, and AI. Be an early hire and help shape the direction of the company. Great things about our company:
- This job is 100% remote.
- Hours are flexible, but you should generally be available during working hours to interface with the team and clients.
- You’ll receive world-class training to help you in your job, as well as ongoing mentorship.
- You’ll be part of a fun, collaborative team.
- You’ll work on a variety of projects and be exposed to a lot of different areas of our company and other companies, giving you an excellent foundation for anything else you want to do in your career.
- Health Benefit options and 401k are available
Some drawbacks of our company:
- You will start as a subcontractor with the opportunity to become an employee within your first 1-4 months.
- As a subcontractor, you are required to withhold money from what you get paid for taxes, but we can help you navigate that if needed.
- Because we’re remote, we don’t do things that other tech startups do, like cater lunches or have foosball tables
- Proficiency in PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET
- Linux-based server experience for various application types.
- Understanding of accessibility and server compliance.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge.
- Proficiency in database systems such as Postgres, MySQL, Redshift
- Regularly inspect server code for speed optimization.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage.
- Improve the quality of the team’s code through writing unit tests and automation.
- Collaborate and work closely with the product and design team to understand better the end-user requirements.
- Configure the backend usability of all front side application.
- Cloud based server experience such as AWS EC2, Digital Ocean Droplets, Heroku, etc.
- Understanding of cloud security and implementation
Please apply below