Data Crunch is seeking a full-stack Developer with data engineering experience who has a degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field. We are a fast-growing startup looking for people excited by the prospect of building something new.
Data Crunch transforms data into meaningful insights that drive measurable improvements for clients. We run one of the largest ML/AI podcasts in the world averaging about 5,000 downloads per episode. Our clients come from a variety of industries from medical & pharmaceutical, financial, manufacturing, retail & eCommerce, marketing, and more.
You will be building software to help people get insight from data, make their operations more efficient, and solve hard problems. Projects include predictive inventory management, dynamic natural language processing, predictive higher education software, and more.
In this job, you will get to work on a variety of projects and learn a lot about different industries.
Great things about our company:
- This job is 100% remote.
- Hours are flexible. As long as you get your work done and are available for meetings, we don’t care when you are online.
- You’ll receive world-class training to help you in your job, as well as ongoing mentorship.
- You’ll be part of a fun, collaborative team.
- You’ll work on a variety of projects and be exposed to a lot of different areas of our company and other companies, giving you an excellent foundation for anything else you want to do in your career.
- Benefits options are available.
Some drawbacks of our company:
- You will start as a subcontractor with the opportunity to become an employee within your first 1-4 months.
- As a subcontractor, you are required to withhold money from what you get paid for taxes, but we can help you navigate that if needed.
- Because we’re remote, we don’t do things that other tech startups do, like cater lunches or have foosball tables.
- Design, build, maintain, and enhance predictive software.
- Collaborating with the development team and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Demonstrating expert Knowledge in Java, React, cloud technologies, SQL, NodeJS, and SpringBoot, and other core technologies
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- 5-10 years of experience developing software
- Advanced SQL
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, etc.)
- Communication Skills
- Machine learning is a plus
- PHP is a plus
- GraphQL is a plus
Please apply below