Data Crunch is a quickly growing start-up building cutting-edge software products with analytics and AI as a foundation. We are building software to transform sectors such as education, IoT, web development, sales, copywriting, fundraising, and more.
We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, smart people to help us change the world with great technology, software, and AI. Be an early hire and help shape the direction of the company.
Data Crunch is seeking an experienced, skilled senior-level developer with PHP, React, and WordPress experience. We need someone who can bring ideas to the table, work directly with clients, manage projects, and work collaboratively with the team. We need someone excited to contribute and build new software that will change industries. You will also be developing our SaaS software offerings for our clients and other development projects as they come up. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
- Collaborating with the development team and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Demonstrating expert knowledge in PHP, React, WordPress, NodeJS, and other full-stack technologies
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Great things about our company:
- This job is 100% remote.
- Hours are flexible, but you should generally be available during working hours to interface with the team and clients.
- You’ll receive world-class training to help you in your job, as well as ongoing mentorship.
- You’ll be part of a fun, collaborative team.
- You’ll work on a variety of projects and be exposed to a lot of different areas of our company and other companies, giving you an excellent foundation for anything else you want to do in your career.
- Health Benefit options and 401k are available
- At least 5-10 years of development experience
- Experience interfacing with clients and managing projects against a deadline
- Knowledge of backend technologies like PHP, Python, Node.js
- Knowledge of XD or other equivalent mockup tools
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply below