Sales Analytics and Dashboards Based on Your Business
Without sales, you don’t have customers, and without customers there isn’t revenue. Sales are the lifeblood of any business.
The Sales Problem
- How well can you see each aspect of your sales process?
- How do you know where to focus your efforts to drive improvements
- What tweaks need to be made to get an additional 1%, 5%, or 10%+ gains in revenue?
- What if you wanted to double your revenue next year? Do you have the insights you need to make that happen?
- Are there areas that are underperforming that you need to be aware of? How do you bubble these up so they claim your attention when attention is needed?
- Without the right data, presented in an easy-to-understand format, you can’t make the best decisions.
The Sales Fix
In order to help you drive profitable sales, you need the right dashboard. Like any good recipe, there are some ingredients and some steps that must be followed in order. They are:
- Get the right data out of the systems you use.
- Ensure it’s clean, it matches up, and is structured in a way to drive reporting.
- Ensure data is automated and refreshes on a schedule.
- Build an interactive report to answer business questions. Answer:
- What happened?
- Why did it happen?
- What are the trends? Has this been happening for a while, how positive or negative is the trend?
- Will this continue to happen?
- What do we do about it?
- What impacts will we it have if we take certain actions?
- Schedule report to update and send to you at the time you need it.
- You are busy and you need insights where you already spend your day – email, Slack, or the main systems you work in all day long.
- Insights not delivered at the moment they are needed are not insights at all.
- Make decisions based on updated data. Model what-if scenarios.
- Have peace of mind knowing you’ve made smarter decisions.
Secret Sauce: Each of our dashboards combines visual and written text to ensure you get to action quickly, instead of wasting time analyzing and interpreting information.
Specific Sales Dashboards Answer Specific Business Questions:
Sales Pipeline Analytics:
This dashboard answers questions like:
- Are we on track to hit quota?
- How much is sitting in pipeline currently?
- Which stages of the pipeline are opportunities sitting at?
- Which deals are stalled?
- Why are they stalled?
- How long does it take to close deals?
- Which reps are doing well and who needs some additional coaching?
- Where are areas we can improve?
Sales Volume Analytics:
This dashboard answers questions like:
- How are we doing year-over-year or vs. prior period?
- Why are we up or down?
- Are certain products, segments, or customer down (even if we’re up overall)?
- Where could we be if everything was up?
- What’s our close rate by product or segment? Are there areas we can improve?
- Where should we focus our efforts? What actions should we take to drive improvements?
“The customization piece was very, very beneficial—working with our own data sets and informatics, being able to conceptualize the data better, and seeing what our data can do from a visualization perspective.”
“We’ve used a variety of analytics in the business. We can look at data from multiple sources and pull it together to allow us to do a lot of things, for instance—see how much are we spending per channel, and what is the return for our business? That’s the Rosetta Stone of understanding what to do in your business—knowing you are spending on your marketing well.”
“Ryan and his team did a tremendous job. They worked with us over the course of several weeks on a complex development project that we had been struggling with for over a year and got it across the finish line ahead of schedule and under budget. They were especially good at adapting to shifting requirements and developing and executing sound technical solutions. I would unreservedly recommend and will definitely work with them again on future projects.”
“Ryan and his team were very professional, articulate and highly capable. His team started the work right away and Ryan was always available for calls and feedback. He was always on time to meetings and prompt in returning calls and emails (rare these days). If you are looking for a way to get more revenue out of your business you need business intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI, and you need a capable team to complete the complex process. Thanks Ryan and Data Crunch!”
“Ryan & team were incredibly patient and flexible with me during the contracting period. There was no question he either did not have an answer to or could not find a solution to. We are so grateful for all of their help and would love to work with them again in the future.”
“Ryan exceeded our expectations for a developer. He translated our overall business needs into the Tableau work, and was able to easily execute functions that require high-level of Tableau developer skill and knowledge.
“Datacrunch was supportive, professional, and timely.. They went above and beyond to ensure that they delivered a stellar product and the implementation of it.”