Learn Tableau. Prevent the Zombie Apocalypse.
Our Fate is in Your Hands
You are being parachute dropped into a secret data center in Moldova. Access the data and tutorial videos the previous operator uploaded to the servers.
Learn how to use Tableau. Analyze the data to help us win the war.
You Will Be Instructed By The Best
The previous operator at the Moldova data center was our best analyst. He was training up a new team when the center was overrun by zombies, and everyone was killed. The center has since been cleared and secured.
He recorded several tutorial videos for his team, walking through the analysis we need to turn the tides of the war.
Access the videos, master Tableau basics, and finish the analysis he started to help us defeat the global zombie threat.
Tableau Fundamentals for Beginners Tableau Zombie Apocalypse Course
- 3 hours of on-demand instruction covering DOZENS of topics
- Worked out Tableau file with over 100 charts
- High Impact Data Visualization Checklist to impress your boss and show insights
- Cheat Sheet to help you know exactly what chart to use in ANY situation
- 100+ page manual of step by step how-to instructions for reference on demand
- BONUS: Certificate of Completion
- BONUS: Collect badges of achievement and share on social media
- BONUS: Top Secret discount on awesome Zombie Swag
- BONUS: Extra privileges in our Tableau Q&A Forum
- BONUS: Quizzes to test your understanding along the way
- BONUS: Expert tips and call-outs throughout the course
- BONUS: Promotion of your completed project on our social media channels
- A fun way to learn, improve your skills, protect your job, build a portfolio, add more value at work and get the recognition you deserve
Total Value: $500
A fun way to learn, improve your skills, protect your job, build a portfolio, add more value at work and get the recognition you deserve!
Extremely easy to follow! I started looking forward to what insights I would gain next and what tools I would use. . . I’d easily be willing to spend around $50 on this course. It’s so much more efficient, easier, and fun to follow than a much more expensive course elsewhere.
I love the course! The storyline is great, it gives some sense that one is saving the world and all. That approach was the best, in my opinion, since all the modules are targeted towards some specific goal … The tutorials were clear, well explained, not too long and easy to follow.
It is easy to follow, and I liked that each module was a short manageable duration. Tutorials were clear, and well paced, I never felt they were moving too quickly. There was just the right amount [of story]. Enough to creep out my wife, but keep me engaged 🙂
Thank you for the great Tableau Course! Learning skills with a story helps us to continue the course and makes us excited. I recommend this course to all tableau beginners (children and adults).
Love the idea with saving the world as part of training.
I think that is a very good idea and the different units are very well done. . . I think that it is a great course, and great thematic.
The content is good. I think it covers everything that usually shows up on the certification exam.
WHERE’S THE BLOOD, PEOPLE????
What You’ll Learn
This is a last ditch effort to turn the tide of the war. You will need to come up to speed quickly on the following features of Tableau to do this analysis and give us the intel we need.
Pick up your badge and certificate at the end of the course, and get a discount on swag.
If you Survive.
Produced by the Data Crunch Corporation
We train world-class analysts at Fortune 500 companies on principals of data visualization, data storytelling, predictive analytics, and machine learning.
But never before like this…
Developed by Data Crunch Corp
Data Crunch provides world-class individual and corporate analytics training, data science consulting, and hosts a popular data science podcast. We have trained employees at Fortune 500 companies such as: Deloitte, Verizon, Delta, USAA, Time Warner Cable and more.
Chief Data Scientist
Not a Beginner? Need More Advanced Training?
The sequels are coming. Sign up to be the first to know when they’re ready.